How To Buy WAEC Results Checker Card
The tentative results of Junior High School pupils who appeared for the 2021 BECE were revealed by the West African Examination Council on Monday, February 28, 2022. (Basic Education Certificate Examination).
We told you about it in our previous piece, which you can read here.
And in this post, Townflex will show you how to check your 2021 BECE Results in a few easy steps; all you have to do is take your time and follow the instructions; these procedures may be completed using a smartphone or a desktop/laptop computer.
- First, visit Resultschecker.com.gh with your Smartphone or PC.
- Chose the type of card you want to buy, choose WAEC eResults Checker.
- Now select the number of cards you want to buy (amount calculated in green colour below).
- Click On “Buy Now“.
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and instructions to check.
How To Check Your Results
After you have purchased your WASSCE 2021 Pins on ResultsChecker.com.gh, follow the steps below to check your results. the screenshot below shows the result checker page.
- Visit ghana.waecdirect.org to check your result.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE / WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year (eg. 2022).
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.