• Fri. Aug 12th, 2022

How to file a complaint at the Office of the Special Prosecutor

Members of the public who want to report corruption to the Office of the Special Prosecutor (OSP) can do so using the OSP website.

Offenses committed by public authorities, politically exposed individuals, private individuals, and legal entities are among those to be prosecuted.

Here are some instructions for filing a complaint on the OSP website.

1. In any browser, type ‘osp.gov.gh’ into the search box.

2. Select ‘click here to make a complaint’ from the drop-down menu.

3. Select whether you want to report anonymously or as yourself.

4. Fill in the blanks with your personal information.

5. Decide on a category.

6. Fill out the entire report

7. Include any other materials, such as video, photos, or documents.

8. Fill up your contact information.

9. Select “Submit Report.”

The report can also be emailed to [email protected].

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.